After reading your newest blog entry, I google-search 'why do people feel lost' and A LOT of hits came up! Some people suggested that it's because of age-related hormone changes. Some get all philosophical, saying that it's part of our primal need to explain our own existence. And of course some get religious...
Anyway, I can sort of understand how you feel, because I feel lost too :P
2 comments:
After reading your newest blog entry, I google-search 'why do people feel lost' and A LOT of hits came up! Some people suggested that it's because of age-related hormone changes. Some get all philosophical, saying that it's part of our primal need to explain our own existence. And of course some get religious...
Anyway, I can sort of understand how you feel, because I feel lost too :P
Cheers,
CC
no worry, you are goin to the next stop
Post a Comment